Đà Lạt is the capital of Lâm Đồng Province, 180 km from Mui Ne. The city is located 1,500 m (4,900 ft) above sea level on the Langbian Plateau in the southern parts of the Central Highlands region. In Vietnam, Da Lat is a popular tourist destination. Da Lat’s year-round temperate weather, standing in contrast to central & southern Vietnam’s otherwise tropical climate, has led it to be nicknamed the “City of eternal spring”.
• Car as mentioned in the program.
• English speaking guide
• Entrance fees
• All other services not mentioned in the above program.
• Personal expenses and tips.
• Cable car fees, elephant riding fees.
|GROUP||2 -3 PAX||4 – 6 PAX||OVER 7 PAX OF GROUP|
|PRICE||65 US||50 US||40 US|
5:00 A.m Driver will pick you up at your hotel for transfer to Dalat as the city of love on the way, we’ll stop at Coffee Plantation to take a short .
– Prenn Waterfall the waterfall looks like a sparking water-curtain pouring from 7 meters high , challenge yourself on swinging bridge, rubber dinghies boating, Elephant riding, Ostrich riding..,